Friday 29 November 2013

Birthday Boogey

It was my birthday two days ago! The big old 2-0!! Hasn't really hit my yet that I am gone with the excuse of being a teenager...

I had such an incredible day- the night before my birthday one of my best chums Elliot came down from Durham for a bit of a party.  This just absolutely made it and made me feel so special that he was willing to come down for it! Things did get a bit silly.....



I had such a wonderful night and was feeling on top of the world- I'm sure it had something to do with the copious cocktails consumed but mainly being surrounded by some of my closest friends and letting our hair down.

The next day we groggily awoke and went to the local cafe and got a full fry up. YUM. Then I sadly bid Elliot farewell and lazily hung around until my next set of guests came.  My sister, one of my oldest friends Mima and my dad came to take me and a couple of friends out for dinner.  This was really really lovely as we were treated to a top notch restaurant and copious amounts of nosh and good wine.  It sounds cheesy I know but I really felt surrounded by love on my birthday.



Since all the family and friends have disappeared and life has had to turn to reality I have been a bit sad, but not long now until home for Christmas!  Thank you to everyone for making this birthday the best I could have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment