Monday 9 February 2015

HEYA

Holy maknamoleeeey, I completely forgot to do anything in this for such a SUPER DUPER long time!

This is part of my NY resolution (along with getting my legs waxed more frequently, being a more civilised drunk, and decreasing my consumption of chocolate).  So far, I haven't blogged yet, haven't had a leg wax, have increased chocolate consumption dramatically and have completely embarrassed myself at every event that involves alcohol.

I have had some pretty cool experiences since I last blogged.  I visited India THREE times last year which is so incredibly amazing.  I went with the fam in January, by myself for dissertation research in September, and with my geog pals at xmas.  Despite the fact that I visited similar areas each time, each visit was so different in terms of the people I met and experiences I had.  I know this sounds shuper cheesy but each time was such an eye-opener.

I also went skiing at NY with the fam/family friends in Alpbach, Austria.  Alpbach is a tiny resort roughly 3 hours drive from Munich airport.  We celebrated New Year, my lil sis turning 20, AND my mum turning 50 in the space of a week...safe to say it was a bit of a party.  Skiing during the xmas hols is so much fun and we were so lucky with the snow.  It was great to catch up with my cousins and spent some quality fam time together- it is so crazy that we are all at such different stages in our lives and get on so well.

Anyhoo, back to uni I am.  It's been okay, I am in my final year and with only 4 months left the pressure is ramping up!  I am really really looking forward to summer/ moving onto a really exciting chapter in my life- I am ready for it!  What else to tell you??  Despite telling myself that the new year= new me, I am still addicted to Peanut Butter, retreating to bed at 9.30pm and obsessed with button down pjs.  I have got really into reading a few blogs, I find them relaxing and soothing in a weird way.  My current fav is Molly Yeh's blog... it is SO COOL.  Literally leaves me drooling everytime.

OH and I have started a new workout plan! It is my housemate's plan that she bought from some girl on instagram... it is FUCKING hard lemme tell you! I used to pride myself in the fact that I can drag myself out for a run or spin session, but these are tough. I mean situps?! pressups?! ab work in general?!?!
Sorry rant over. I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment